Saturday, October 9, 2010

No swearing allowed! Notoriously potty-mouthed rapper Eminem insists on profanity-free home (yes, that includes him too)

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

Watch your mouth! Rapper Eminem says there is no swearing at all in his home


He's known for his extremely profane lyrics and explicit rapping.

But Eminem, real name Marshall Mathers, claims that at home, there is absolutely no swearing allowed.

The 39-year-old star has three daughters to take care of, and he insists on no profanity for all the members of his household.

And he follows that same rule himself.

'Profanity around my house? No,' he tells Anderson Cooper. 'I’m not saying there’s not glimpses of me in the music, [that] there’s not truth in…things that I say, but this is music, this is my art.'


*** Click to watch vdo ***


The Slim Shady star has one child, 14-year-old Hailie Jade with ex-wife Kim Mathers, and is also raising Lainey, the daughter of Kim’s sister, as well as Whitney, Kim’s daughter from a previous relationship.

He is also the legal guardian for his younger half-brother Nathan.


Family man: Eminem has three daughters and is the legal guardian for his younger half-brother


Mathers says: 'I’m a parent. I have daughters. I mean, how would I really sound, as a person…walking around my house [saying] "B****, pick this up," you know what I mean?
'I don’t cuss.'

The singer opens up about his family life to CNN's Anderson Cooper in a one hour interview to be aired on Sunday night.

When asked if he feels responsible towards the young fans who hear him swearing in his songs, Mathers insists that their parents should be taking care of them.

He says:'I feel like it's your job to parent them. If you're the parent, be a parent.'


Me and my girl: Eminem with daughter Hailie Jade as a little baby, who is now aged 14


The rapper also explains the way he rhymes words, insisting that there isn't a word he can't find a rhyme to.

He then proves his point by actually doing it for Cooper and the cameras.

Mathers says: 'People say that the word orange doesn't rhyme with anything and that kind of pisses me off because I can think of a lot of things that rhyme with orange.'


source : dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment